Tuesday 14 November 2017

is the referee...

Let's get one thing straight I do not like this topic for reasons I will tell you later but this has got me thinking can the referee ever be right? Hello, my names Miller and today I’m going to talk to you about can the referee be right.


No he/she can’t be if the referee chose to sideline one of the players the opposite side will be happy but the side that lost one of their players won’t, it’s a hard choice friends on both sides make one happy and the other mad.


But there is one silver lining the fair people will aid you, say “good call referee” and other  things, yes I know I don’t play sport but when I do get dragged to a game is like a battle of green Vs yellow or side Vs side it does matter there's an adult who thinks their child is the best and can do everything but they can’t there's a limit.


Sorry to get so heavy here's a joke, “hey bob”  “what” “what time is it?” “the new york times” ok now back to the heavy stuff




If your child starts to complain about the pains they have when play sports stop let them relax and I know that I'm a kid that does not play a sport I know that I can make a difference.

One reason for not liking sports is that I have glasses. the only time I can see really good is if I'm under the water with my goggles on or on land with my glass and you properly thinking to yourself oh just go swimming I can’t the water park thing we have here is shut.



Thanks for reading and bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
5. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
6. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
7. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Miller