Monday 16 October 2017

The Springbok tour

I’m a protester I think that the Springboks vs the all black’s should not go ahead because… The Springboks are hopeless and pointless they crafted this disagreement. The Springboks are horrible, racist and wrong everyone NEEDS to be treated properly we are all humans we are all the same if you get a white marshmallow and dropped into a bowl full of melted chocolate it will turn black/(brown) right we don’t hate black marshmallows or black dogs!.    


The Springboks crossed the line with saying “ can you take out the māori players” we need to have the Maori people because that makes us stand out with unique people and players think about Australia with its aboriginal people did the Springboks ever said we're not playing with aboriginal because they're black inconclusive the game of the Springboks Vs all blacks should NOT go ahead.      

1 comment:

  1. Ave Miller Jack here. Very well, done it made sense and was very descriptive. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
5. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
6. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
7. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Miller