Wednesday 18 October 2017

I hate this topic

Before we start this is NOT and I repeat NOT my a side of view I am the very opposite of me ok now oh with this.


The Haast holly ford road needs to go ahead it will bring people to Haast yeah it will kill some trees but theses no reward without a risk than with the money we raise we can help all the animals that habitat destroyed by us. All and the spare money can go to the birds like the fairy tern #vote the fairy tern or the kea and much more! + we can make into a new park and make holes under the road for the animals to cross and I know it will cost word we don’t know yet but so?. The future is now my friends and we need this WHO WITH ME (random man) no

1 comment:

  1. go to jacks blog to have a look at the his http://paroagreyjackb.blogspot.co.nz/

    have a good one

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
5. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
6. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
7. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Miller